Hey guys, how ya doing?
This past weekend was the first weekend I was home in two weeks. It felt so nice to just be home and catch up.
I pretty much sat on the couch with Beans, read, and took some naps.
It was nice!
Sunday morning, hubby and I went to Cracker Barrel for a breakfast date.
We hadn’t been to CB in soooo long. There aren’t many around here, so we actually had to drive about a half an hour to get to one. Totally worth it, though.
I got wild Maine blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup. OMG. Worth every calorie!
Weekly Meal Plan
This was also this first week I truly meal planned in two weeks. Things were either thrown off because I was traveling or because of snow storms.
Sunday: salmon with a spinach pepper cream sauce, fried plantains, & broccoli
Hubby made this. It was healthy & delicious.
- ham & cheese sandwich
- leftover taco salad & soup
- Amy’s burrito
- Trader Joe’s pizza
- Monday: taco salad or possibly just tacos, haven’t decided yet
- Tuesday: Crock Pot Minestrone Soup from Julie
- Wednesday: burgers – haven’t had one in so long and am craving it!
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: out for date night
Questions for You:
- What are you eating this week?
- Did you eat anything yummy over the weekend?