Happy Sunday, ya’ll!
I’ve had a really nice Sunday so far. I did some cleaning this morning because I had a random burst of energy. Then I tried a new-to-me church with my next door neighbor.
The church is held in a movie theater, which sounds so odd, but it worked really well. I enjoyed it a lot more than the last one I tried so I think I will go back. And plus, Claire loved the play area for the kids and seemed to have a great time.
After that I went to Target, and OMG had no idea today was the #TargetRunDay. Holy Cow. Target is giving 10% all purchases today only. It was a madhouse to say the least! I only had to go there to exchange a curtain rod for a longer one but they didn’t have it.
Anywho – onto what’s going on this week. After a few weeks back at this, I do think this post series is helping me stay organized in life and just want to blog more. If you didn’t read my post on Friday, wanting to blog has been a struggle for me recently. I really appreciate all the comments, understanding and encouragement on that post too.
Workouts have been hit or miss lately. I really tweaked something in my lower back this week. No amount of foam rolling got it out. Today I have a stiff neck too. I have been sleeping really poorly so I’m sure that doesn’t help. I’m totally loving my stroller group though. Those workouts kick my butt!
- Monday: rest day
- Tuesday: lower body
- Wednesday: Stroller running grou
- Thursday: rest day or arms video
- Friday: Stroller running group
- Saturday: yoga
- protein pancakes
- waffles topped with yogurt & blueberries
- PB banana toast
- cereal & banana or fruit salad
- deli sandwich
- Amy’s burrito
- PB&J –> been so addicted to these lately
- apple & cheddar cheese
- homemade snack bars
- fruit salad
- brownies – that’s right 😉 I just made some today
- yogurt & granola
- Monday: eat out for pizza or leftovers
- Tuesday: pork chops, green beans, au gratin potatoes
- Wednesday: taco salad
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: annnd I kinda forgot to plan out this far. Go shopping!
I’m trying to keep my to do list reasonable and not some big long crazy thing all the time. I feel like a lot of “to dos” are self-imposed anyway. But I do need to:
- get a new curtain rod & some more curtains for the living room
- wash our old bedding & vacuum pack away
- order new cloth diaper detergent on Amazon
- find my stamps and send some cards I’ve had sitting around
I hope you guys have had a refreshing weekend & have a lovely week!
Questions for You:
- What’s something you’re particularly excited about lately?
- How do you feel about your to do list lately? Massive or can you let some of it go?