I can’t say that doing this post last week made me week any more organized, but I’m hoping by keeping at it, things will stick a little better.
Last week wasn’t bad and I was able to fit in fitness and make most the meals we had planned. I feel as though we’re still adjusting to whatever schedule we decide to have and have a lot going on lately.
- Monday: run & arms video
- Tuesday: total body
- Wednesday: Stroller running group
- Thursday: yoga
- Friday: Stroller running group
- Saturday: rest day
Dinners look good this week but I went really simple and kind of same-ole same-old with breakfast and lunch. Whatever works!
- bagel & cream cheese
- cereal & banana
- toast & chocolate protein smoothie
- PB banana toast
- chicken gyros
- PB&J with an apple
- “kids meal:” chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, carrots, apple
- apple & PB
- homemade snack bars
- yogurt & strawberries
- Sunday: Mediterranean Chicken & Cous Cous Dish (expect a blog post for this one soon, so good)
- Monday: Fish Tacos
- Tuesday: Lasagna
- Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: Spinach Quiche
- Saturday: go shopping again!
- make blueberry muffins (been craving them!)
- create a cleaning schedule (still didn’t do this one, send help)
- clean said house
- run some errands for/with my SIL
- read blogs & sit down and plan out some blog content (I’ve been horrible at this lately, if you can’t tell!)
And that’s it! I hope you guys have a great week!
Questions for You:
- What’s the best thing you ate this weekend?
- Do you feel really busy lately or in a lull?