Oh hey! I’m finally feeling organized enough in life to bring back this post series.
If you don’t remember this series, I don’t blame you 😉 I only did it for a short while before we moved and it just wasn’t feasible post-move for a while. This post is mainly for me to put my goals out there and not necessarily because I think it’s awesome blog content. But I know some people really like looking at other people’s meal plans and workout schedules, so if that’s your thing check it out.
Annnnd, I still need to update that photo to reflect my current blog name but I’ll get to that someday 😉
- Sunday: yoga before bedtime
- Monday: run & this arms video
- Tuesday: total body
- Wednesday: Stroller running group
- Thursday: legs (Tuesday)
- Friday: Stroller running group
- Saturday: Yoga Meltdown video
I got a new planner this week, so it’s helped me kick start my desire to plan out my week from now on and return to this post series.
- all the smoothies
- English muffin/cheese/egg sandwich
- yogurt parfait
- PB&J and an apple
- white chicken chili
- green smoothie
- carrots/celery and hummus/dip
- homemade granola bars
- apple & PB
- Sunday: spaghetti and meatballs
- Monday: Sloppy Joe’s
- Tuesday: Asian Noodle Bowls
- Wednesday: black bean quinoa avocado salad & grilled chicken
- Thursday: church BBQ
- Friday: leftovers
- Saturday: out oe leftovers
- make a chiropractic appointment (been saying this for like a YEAR?)
- make reservations for a play gym class in the area for Claire
- create a weekly/monthly cleaning schedule & clean the house
- Catch up on some blog design stuff
I definitely don’t have the most organized life or anything. Putting this on paper in my planner and here on the blog always helps me stay more focused and realize what I’m working toward.
I hope you guys have a good week!
Questions for You:
- What are you making for dinner tonight?
- Do you make a focus for each week or plan anything out?