Hey guys! Time for another week at a glance.
This and next week are going to be kind of lame because I’m traveling, so no real meal planning will be happening.
So last week’s workouts and plans to start phase 3 of LiveFit trainer did not happen. Claire had a bad cough and icky runny nose all week long, so it was no YMCA for us. I kept hoping she’d be better but her cough is still lingering. I only made it to the gym twice this week, but still had a decent week of workouts.
To recap, here’s what I did end up doing:
- Monday: core bootcamp, planks
- Tuesday: LiveFit trainer back/biceps/abs + elliptical
- Wednesday: PiYo Strength Intervals DVD, core bootcamp
- Thursday: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit DVD + 2 mi run/walk intervals
- Friday: rest day
- Saturday: LiveFit trainer Leg + arms lifting (including 55 REAL push ups!)+ elliptical
Unfortunately, the gym also won’t be happening for me this and possibly the following week due to travel. I’m going to try to stay as active as I can on our road trip and then resume LiveFit trainer the first week of April.
Instead of the gym, I picked easy workouts I could do on the go and with a pair of dumbbells that I’m bringing with me.
- Monday: Lower Body Burn, core bootcamp + planks
- Tuesday: 1000 Rep Workout
- Wednesday: Countdown from 100 Workout, core bootcamp
- Thursday: All Over Toner Workout, planks
- Friday: Back to Basics Circuit, core bootcamp
- Saturday: core bootcamp
- Sunday: rest day
It should still be an awesome week of workouts despite no gym. I just realized last week that I was so out of touch with working out at home since I’ve been a gym goer for 2 months straight now.
But it’s nothing an action plan can’t fix! I think it’ll actually be nice to do some of my old workouts and some of Heather’s that I’ve been meaning to get to for a while now.
I don’t have a real meal plan, but I’m at least bringing some healthy snacks and things for breakfast. Goal: avoid the drive through as much as possible! I have:
- Quest + balance bars for emergency sweet tooth attacks
- Lean Body for Her protein powder to make shakes for snacks and add to smoothies for breakfast
- Bananas + apples with PB
- a green juice to start the trip off right
- flavored water + Spark for something tasty without the calories
Meal planning will resume next week, sort of, but we are possibly going on a camping trip mid week too, so it’s all just kind of up in the air!
No to dos this week except relax! We’re going to my in-laws to drop Beans off before our move (he’s coming out later due to HI rules about animals, long story), celebrate Easter and Claire’s birthday early.
I have some posts prepped for the week but probably won’t be on here too much. Have a good week!
Questions for You:
- Do gym or home workouts work better for you?
- Do your eating habits change much when you travel?