In case you missed it last week, this is a new post series I’m doing to put my plans for the week out there for a little more structure and accountability.
Last week’s workouts went as planned. I didn’t get as many walks in as I would have liked because it rained most the week, but it was still a really solid week.
This week I’m working on week 9 of LiveFit Trainer, which puts me in phase 3, and week 2 of my core boot camp.
- Sunday: always my rest day, totally needed today!
- Monday: quads/calves/cardio, core boot camp, planks
- Tuesday: back/arms/cardio
- Wednesday: chest/shoulders, core boot camp
- Thursday: hammy’s/glutes/calves, planks
- Friday: shoulders/tris/cardio, core boot camp
- Saturday: core bootcamp
I’m really excited for this week’s workouts because they’re changing up a lot in phase 3.
Here’s a little peak into my hand written meal plans for the week. I use this pad to meal plan. It’s a total life saver and sure beats the days I was I printing one out each week.
- Toast w/PB, banana, honey, chia seeds
- Overnight oats
- Chocolate PB Smoothie
- Chocolate Cherry Waffle (whole wheat waffle with thawed frozen cherries and chocolate chips)
- chicken sandwich + veggies
- egg salad sandwich
- Amy’s bean burrito that I never ate last week
- leftover chicken, green beans, sweet potato
- more leftovers from dinner below
My husband is going to get home really late all of this week, so we decided to go with really simple dinners to make my life a little easier.
- Sunday: balsamic glazed steak, garlic roasted carrots, & Parmesan risotto
- Monday: Ham + Cheese Quiche
- Tuesday: Quick + Easy Noodle Bowls
I should really try to update the picture for this recipe. It tastes way better than it looks 🙂
- Wednesday: beef stuffed shells with broccoli
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: grocery shopping day (although I would love to push this to Saturdays)
- plain Greek yogurt + berries
- ants on a log
- apple + PB
- Balance bar
Things To Do
- take a bunch of books to get rid of to a resale store or Goodwill
- pack for our camping trip next weekend
- Finish The Husband’s Secret – I’m so close! And start a new book
- reach out to a friend who is moving away next week to get coffee or go on a walk before she leaves
Not too much going on this week, but I’ll take it before a few busy weeks coming up. Have a great week!
Questions for You:
- Do you have “easy dinners” or “make do” weeks?
- Are you trying any new recipes this week?