Happy Sunday! I JUST got back from a little mini camping road trip and am about to head out to pick up the last of my groceries in a second here.
After being in Tennessee for over a week and then only coming home for a day before leaving again, I am beyond excited for being home, being able to get back to the gym and regular meal planning to resume.
I’m resuming LiveFit trainer, starting phase 3. I’m so excited to finish this plan strong right before I move.
I’m also doing the last week of my core boot camp this week. It ended last week, but I didn’t do much in that department, so I’m extending it. I’m trying to use Hawaii and permanent bikini body season as my motivation 😉
- Monday: legs, core boot camp, planks
- Tuesday: back/arms, cardio
- Wednesday: chest/shoulder, cardio, core boot camp
- Thursday: legs, planks
- Friday: back/arms, cardio, core boot camp
- Saturday: shoulders/triceps, cardio
- Sunday: core boot camp
I would also love to throw in some running in there. I just realized I haven’t run in like FORever and am craving it bad.
This week I’m using a 5 day jump start diet that I did a while back with Shakeology. I really enjoyed it as a way to get back on track quickly. I’m using Lean Body for Her for breakfast every day instead of Shakeology.
- M-F: shake made of scoop of protein powder, frozen banana, almond mix, PB, strawberries, whatever I feel like throwing in
- protein pancakes
- PB toast & yogurt
- big salad with grilled chicken
- turkey wrap
- loaded baked potato
- egg salad wrap
Snacks (two a day)
- apple + PB
- ants on a log
- nuts + mandarin oranges
- cottage cheese + pineapple
- yogurt + strawberries
- Monday: honey mustard chicken + broccoli
- Tuesday: teriyaki salmon with ginger rice + bok choy
- Wednesday: chicken tacos with black beans
- Thursday: steak, green beans, potato
- Friday: pork chops, steamed veggies, wild rice
- Saturday: leftovers
Things To Do
One of the last time I did one of these posts, I think I said I had nothing to do. HAHA! I am going to be SO incredibly busy this month between finishing LiveFit, packing/moving stuff, and trying to see people a few last times in Texas. April will be packed!
This week I need to…
- wash my car. It’s a mess after our camping trip
- buy my friend a baby shower gift for Saturday
- set up something online/make a sign for a yard sale this weekend
- Go through Claire’s clothes/toys to pack away what she isn’t using
- return some stuff to the mall/Target
I hope you guys have a productive week!
Questions for You:
- What do you have going on in April?
- Do you set weekly intentions or use Sunday to prepare for the week ahead?