I’m coming at ya really late with this post because I have been so BUSY!
I really don’t like saying “Oh, I’m so busy!” But I think between launching my photo/design business which kept me plenty busy this past weekend (you see more of what I’m up to with that here). Annnd moving overseas in three weeks, I get permission to say that right now 😉
I’m on week 10 in phase 3 of LiveFit trainer. I am determined to finish this program strong!
I know I won’t be able to make every single workout because things are really picking up with moving. But I’m going to aim for at least 5 days a week and the plan calls for 6. If I can get 6 days in, great! If not, I won’t sweat it.
- Monday: today I did “Shabam” at my MOPs group, I might hit the gym tonight if it works in my schedule
- Tuesday: Back/arms/abs
- Wednesday: Chest
- Thursday: Legs
- Friday: Back/Biceps
- Saturday: Delts/Tris
- Sunday: rest
I have been wanting to follow the LiveFit meal plan (somewhat) the entire time I’ve done the program. The last three weeks call for carb cycling, which – I know – everyone and their mom seems to be doing right now.
I’m not committing to full on carb cycling right now because we have to eat the random remnants of our pantry before we move, which is mostly carbs lol. But I want to be carb conscious and am making some meals from the plan this week.
- egg whites & toast w/PB
- chocolate Lean Body for her shake, cottage cheese, grapefruit
- PB banana shake
- scrambled eggs + toast
- turkey chili + salad
- leftover lettuce wraps
- grilled chicken, black beans, rice + salsa salad
- leftover meatloaf
- pumpkin protein bars
- hard boiled eggs
- Monday: Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Tuesday: Italian Turkey Burgers + salad
- Wednesday: Steak + pepper/onion stir fry
- Thursday: Turkey Meat Loaf + spaghetti squash
- Friday: 10 Minute Mediterranean Cous Cous Salad (pictured)
- Saturday: out or leftovers
Can I just put everything?! Because I feel like that would be appropriate. This week I need to:
- schedule Claire’s 1 year doctor’s appointment
- get our phones fixed. We’re switching to Cricket and right now they are not working, long story!
- order Claire’s cake for her birthday party playdate on Friday (OMG wut)
- Finish + launch Bee Sweet Photo + Design’s website this week –> so excited to share more about this soon!
- Prepare for some photo shoots on Saturday & follow up with a few people about potential shoots
I know I’ve been a little MIA in blog world right now and I suspect it will be so for the rest of the month, but I’ll try to update and be here when I can. I hope you have a great week!
Questions for You:
- What do you have on your meal plan this week?
- What one thing do you want to accomplish today or in the coming week?