I never, ever, ever post on Sundays in the history of my blog but I thought I’d start a “series” as a place to put my weekly meal plans, recap last week’s workouts, post this week’s workout plan, and any to-dos I have coming up.
This series is 100% just for me. It isn’t really something I think anyone is super interested in. But in case you are, now you can see what I’m up to. I’m not sure if this will be something I enjoy yet or be a forever thing, but I’m going to try it and see how I like it.
I’m finding right now that writing things down and putting things out there is keeping me way more accountable. With my upcoming move, I want to stay as focused as I can in terms of healthy eating and fitness and not let the fact that we are moving totally derail me.
- berry oat smoothie
- pineapple smoothie
- PB Banana toast
- waffles, yogurt, + berries
- ham/apple panini
- veggie burger
- leftover turkey burger
- Amy’s bean burrito
- leftover crock pot chicken + salad
- Sunday: easy cheesy nacho bake
I’m particularly excited about this dinner.
So good! I’ll have to restrain myself from eating the entire thing 😉
- Monday: chicken parm burgers (although they will be turkey since I couldn’t find ground chicken)
- Tuesday: crock pot whole chicken, red potatoes, + brussel sprouts
- Wednesday: Thai turkey meatballs + green beans
- Thursday: polish sausage with bell pepper/onions + spaghetti squash
- Friday: leftovers or go out
- Saturday: TBD – grocery shopping day
I am on week 8 of LiveFit Trainer. I’m also starting a 4 week core bootcamp with Becky this week. In text, this looks like a lot, but the core stuff only takes 10-15 mins.
- Sunday: rest day
- Monday: arms/cardio, core bootcamp, + planks
- Tuesday: legs
- Wednesday: chest/cardio, core bootcamp
- Thursday: shoulders/cardio, planks
- Friday: back/delts/cardio, core bootcamp
- Saturday: legs, core bootcamp
Hopefully I can throw some walks in there too since the weather is nice lately.
Things To Do
- Make a Goodwill trip for all the junk we just went through this weekend
- Use MyFitnessPal for real. I’ve been wanting better portion control and it just doesn’t happen unless I track
- Look up some items on eBay/Amazon to see if they’re worth selling
And that’s it! I’m going to try to keep this simple so if/when I look back on it, I don’t get overwhelmed.
Questions for You:
- Do weekly goals help you accomplish more?
- What’s something on your menu this week?