I’m excited to say that I was given the chance to review some products by Kotex for their Demo Diaries series for a line called U by Kotex. Kotex offers feminine products of all kinds, including tampons, pads, and liners.
I tried out some of their regular liners, which come in this cute box.
All the liners come in really colorful & pretty wrappers, which I love.
I know packaging is probably the least of anyone’s worries when they need to use a pad, but come on – how can the fun colors not brighten your day?
I like these pads because they were very absorbent but still thin enough to be comfortable for every day wear.
I also really liked the material that the pad was made out of. Sometimes a pad’s cotton material ends up on me and gets a little fuzzy, but these didn’t do that at all, even when I was running.
I also felt that they were moisture wicking, and took any moisture from exercise away from me, which is nice when I’m so active.
Facts about U by Kotex Liners
- Liners are perfect for back up protection from surprises or last-minute spotting
- U by Kotex Curves Liners are soft and flexible, shaped to fit your underwear and your body; feature comfortable CleanWear® cover
- U by Kotex Barely There Liners are super thin and flexible to fit any underwear—so comfy you’ll barely know it’s there
- U by Kotex Barely There Liners feature sheer sides keep everything in place and virtually undetectable
The Mission behind Kotex
To me, the type of feminine products I use is not typically the most important thing on my list of priorities. But what I really like about this line by Kotex is the way they’re going about offering women the product.
They aren’t afraid to have cute packaging that is a little bold. And they certainly aren’t afraid to talk about “girl stuff” and educate young girls about the changes in their body. They aren’t promising to make your life better or make it seem like your period isn’t there.
Kotex has a campaign called Get With Generation Know, which is all about educating and empowering young girls and women to get facts about female health and to not be afraid to ask those questions.
A liner is usually just a liner. Kotex liners offer great protection, education, and empowerment for girls of all ages. And that’s something I can definitely stand behind.
Have you tried any products from U by Kotex yet? How did you like them?
You can get a free sample mailed to you by clicking here!
Questions for You:
- Does design play a factor into your enjoyment of a product or not? Clearly, I’m a sucker for cute designs 😉
- How do you feel about Kotex’s Generation Know campaign? I think more brands need to support this kind of thing!
I wrote this review while participating in a content series through Clever Girls Collective on behalf of U by Kotex, and received products to facilitate my post and compensation for my time to participate. As always, all opinions are my own.