Thanks for all the kind thoughts on yesterday’s post 🙂 We are feeling pretty well after a full day of rest.
Last week, I got a new toy that I had long been anticipating.
Meet my new obsession: my Sony Alpha A3000 camera.
I decided it was time to upgrade mostly because of baby coming, but also because of the blog. While I make do pretty well with my current point and shoot, I feel limited at my ability to improve my skills without improving my tools as well.
This camera is actually pretty cheap, coming in at just under $300 on Amazon. It’s 20 megapixels and came with an 18-55mm lens.
I’ll be honest, I know nothing about cameras or photogaphy, but my hope is that this will help me teach myself more about photography & sharpen my skills.
Beans always looks so gray now!
Do I look good behind the lens? Hopefully I’ll have some better pictures to share soon.
On another note, I thought I’d share my plans for the week while I’m on bedrest.
- Read, read, read – I am reading 3 books right now. I have no reason to not read.
- Write my birth plan!
- Download some new music & make new playlists for labor
- Work on my dreaded wedding scrapbook already
- Catch up on some blogging to dos that have been lingering
If I actually get nothing done this week, I’d be okay with that. I just want to arm myself with a few activities to keep me occupied that don’t require much effort or getting up off the couch.
Have a great Tuesday!
Questions for You:
- Would seeing photography posts on here interest you?
- Do you make to do lists even when you shouldn’t be doing anything?