Alison tagged me in this fun survey last week, so here we go!
Four names that people call me (other than my real name!):
- Missy – my family has called me this nickname forever
- Massey – this was my maiden name. I grew up with another Melissa, so we called each other by our last names in our group of friends to make it easier. They still call me this even though my name has changed!
- Mel – sometimes my boss calls me this, not really sure why as I’ve never gone by it?
- Loofah – I don’t know where this came from, but my dad used to call me this when I was little!
Four jobs I have had:
- Nanny for 5 years for a bunch of different families
- Printing company – was my first job at 15
- Kohl’s – worked here seasonally and it was horrible!
- Bath & Body Works – I miss working there!
Four movies I
would have watched more than once:
- Fight Club
- The Fifth Element
- The Little Mermaid
- Lord of War
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Relief of Imperfection by Joan C. Webb
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
- The Harry Potter Series
Four places I have lived:
- That’s it!
Four places I have been:
- Hawaii – when I was two! Does this count?
- Honduras on a cruise
- Disney World
- Dominican Republic
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- at my in-laws in Tennessee
- in Colorado with my family
- in New York city exploring
- in bed
Four things I don’t eat:
- Lobster (I know, this is a crime in Boston)
- Raw broccoli
- Goat cheese
Four of my favorite foods:
- Pizza of any kind
- Ham & cheese sandwiches
- Pasta – mac n cheese, fettucine alfredo, etc.
- Chocolate chip cookies
Four TV shows that I watch:
- None since I don’t own a TV!
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Getting a bigger baby belly
- Hosting Thanksgiving again & deep frying our turkey
- Spending 9 days at Christmas with my in-laws & family
- Putting up the tree & having a cookie exchange party
Four things I’m always saying:
- There’s more laundry?
- Is it bedtime yet?
- I have nothing to wear!
Four people I tag:
- Heather @ Fit N Cookies
- Rebecca @ Strength & Sunshine
- Emily @ Love a Latte
- Danica @ It’s Progression
Your turn! Feel free to answer any of the questions below!