I was nominated for a Liebster Award again thanks to Heather @ Fit n Cookies! 🙂
You can find my first Liebster Award post here for the full details. Now, onto Heather’s questions!
1. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Seriously? Ice cream any day!
2. If you could do anything you wanted without any fears, what would you choose and why?
Tell people about Jesus because I desperately want others to know Him, but fear often times inhibits me from doing so.
3. Workout in the morning or at night?
Morning, always. Night is no bueno.
4. What’s your favorite way to relax and why?
Reading a book, sipping some hot tea, with a candle lit. I’m not really sure why, but somehow lighting a candle is my way of acknowledging that it’s time to relax. As is tea.
5. Have you always been into exercise? If not, when did you start? Do you do it for fun and enjoyment?
I discovered exercise in my late teens but never really loved it until my twenties. At first, I exercised to lose weight but now I absolutely exercise for fun and enjoyment now. I am addicted!
6. Do all of your family and friends know about your blog? How’d you tell them?
From what I know, most of them do. I told them just by saying, “Hey, I keep a blog about my life. Here’s where to find it.”
7. Are you an early morning riser, or do you like to sleep in and stay up late?
If I could, I would never wake up early. My body just does not work that way. I love to stay up late.
8. Favorite breakfast cereal,even if it’s not the healthiest?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch all the way.
9. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pizza. Topped with cookies. Because I love them both!
10. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Put my whole life on the internet for everyone to see? Just kidding. Oh, I don’t know… White water raft?
11. How many days a week do you workout?
5-6, but more often than not, 6.
11 Random Facts
1. I eat weird things by themselves sometimes, like butter or jam. I could just take a spoonful of jam and eat it. And I love to lick my butter knife. Weird! I know.
2. I didn’t want to name Beans Beans. The hubs decided his name. I wanted to name him Java or something equally as ridiculous.
3. My birthday is on Easter for the 3rd time in my life this year 🙂
4. Mint green is my favorite color EVERRR. Oh yeah, did I list this fact on my last Liebster award? Too bad! I love it!
5. Even though I am from Colorado, I’ve never been skiing before!
6. I’ve painted my nails every single week for the past 4 months, thanks to Manicure Monday!
7. I’m a Twitter addict. Not gonna lie.
8. I multitask wayyyy too much. Making breakfast while checking Twitter while logging my food and brewing coffee all at the same time? No problem.
9. I have two plants. One is named Einstein. The other is Maxwell. They’re friends.
10. I have smoothies for breakfast at least twice a week. My fave!
11. I’ve used the same lap top since 2007. How this thing still works is a miracle. So many drops and spills!
11 New Questions
1. Peanut butter or chocolate?
2. Where did you get your blog title?
3. Have any nick names?
4. Who is your blog idol?
5. Are you a jewelry person? If so, do you have a special piece that you wear every day/a lot?
6. Describe your perfect candle scent.
7. What was your favorite childhood birthday present?
8. Would you rather be stuck in freezing cold or extreme heat forever?
9. What’s your favorite social media right now – Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, or something else?
10. Favorite holiday and why?
11. What motivates you to blog?
And the nominees are…
Don’t forget to check out this post for all the details on how to complete this. Happy blogging! 🙂