Hey guys – how have you been?
I was MIA over the weekend because my dad came out to visit for the second time from Colorado. We went and saw all the sights and I’m pretty sure we ate all the French fries that Boston has to offer!
It was a good time. Here’s some photos from the visit.
Out in Boston
All the food!
Some things we did while he was out were:
- eat – a lot! We went to Mike’s Pastry, Saus (awesome fries/waffles), Yankee Lobster, and lots of pubs
- went on a Duck Boat tour
- walked the Freedom trail and went to the USS Constitution
- went to the Boston Public Library and Back Bay
- went to Harpoon brewery and ate in the seaport district
- walked everywhere!
And as sad as it is, I didn’t actually get a picture with my dad! He has a great camera and did most of the picture-taking, so he has some of us together – I just don’t have them!
But just for fun, here’s a picture of him and I when I was like 2.
We’ve both got some really hot pajamas, eh? It was really nice to see him and get to take some time off work to explore Boston at the end of the summer.
Questions for You:
- How often do you get to see your parents?
- What have you been up to lately? Fill me in!