Happy Christmas Eve!
I thought I’d get another round of confessions going, Christmas-style. Enjoy!
1. I started listening to Christmas music the second week of November this year. And use it as workout music… Yup! Weird, I know.
2. I absolutely hate tinsel. No, just no.
3. My husband’s favorite Christmas song is “Grandma got run over by a reindeer.” He loves to sing it with extreme exuberance just to annoy me as I find it so ridiculous. Thanks, dear.
4. I could look at our tree all day long.
The lights just enamor me!
5. I would love to someday have a themed tree with all simple and matching ornaments in silver. And to have 2 trees! One fancier and one with our family ornaments on them. That would be fun.
6. I collect these little angel ornaments (bottom left) and arrange them like they are a nativity scene. I’ve done this ever since I was little.
One of my mom’s friends started getting me one each year. After she passed away, my mom kept up the tradition. I also kind of go nuts when I find these ornaments in stores.
7. I used to hate Christmas music until I worked in retail one and listened to it every day. Somehow it didn’t drive me crazy and I learned to love it!
8. I despise wrapping presents. Unless you throw it in a bag with some tissue, I find wrapping to be very tedious and annoying. Although I love really nicely wrapped gifts.
9. I secretly love… “Last Christmas” (especially the T-Swift version!) and “Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time” by Paul McCartney.
10. I always wish the Christmas season lasted longer, but I know if it did, it wouldn’t be as special. I always wish I had spent more time relaxing and really “taking it all in,” but it always seems to pass me by so quickly!
Questions for You:
- What are your Christmas confessions?
- How do you spend Christmas eve?