I’ve been loving everyone’s Christmas-themed posts this time of year!
Because I took such a big break from blogging recently I didn’t really get my act together with sharing anything Christmas-related for the time of year, so I thought I would share other people’s posts – some old and some new, and a few of mine thrown in too.
In case you need any last minute ideas for gifts or holiday foods to make, look no further!
- Healthy Peppermint Chocolate Smoothie by Julie at Running in a Skirt –> oh, my goodness. I will be making this this week!
- Sweet and Salty Christmas Snack Mix by Catherine at Cup of Catherine –> DROOLING! (above)
- Strawberry Crumble Stuffed French Toast by Emily at Beauty in Christ
- Hot Chocolate Cookies by Heather at Lunging Through Life
- Snowy Day Peppermint Mocha –> my go-to holiday treat drink you can make at home!
- Sugarplum Shirley Cocktail by Stephanie at Olive and Tate –> for when I’m not pregnant, yum!
- Toddler Girl Gift Guide by Heather at Lunging Through Life –> so many adorable ideas!
- Gift Ideas for Toddlers ages 12-18 Months by Sarah at Sweet Miles –> again, a ton of cute ideas
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms by Catherine at Cup of Catherine
- Gift Guide for the Blogger in Your Life by Agne at Cowgirl Runs –> love this one!
- Holiday Healthy Living Gift Guide by Susie at Suzlyfe
- Home for the Holidays Travelers Workout –> perfect for on-the-go this busy season!
- Fa La La La La… At Home Strength Workout by Heather at Lunging Through Life
- 7 Ways to Reduce Holiday Stress and Actually Enjoy the Season! by Julie at Running in a Skirt
- 3 Christmas Kitchen Crafts for Kids by Brittany at A Healthy Slice of Life
- 7 Family Traditions to Start with Your Kids via Grace for Every Mom
- 5 Ways to Take Time for Yourself this Holiday Season by Katie at Live Half Full
- 5 Must Watch Christmas Movies by Heather on Polyglot Jot
I hope this helped you get in the Christmas spirit, if you weren’t already! 😉
Questions for You:
- Do you have any last minute shopping to do or are you all finished?
- What’s one food or drink you know you’re making for Christmas this year?