The next three months are going to be wildly busy for me!
June and July are our last months here in Boston. We have lots of visitors and trips planned. I hope we can make the most of our summer before our move in August. And of course we’re still learning how to do life with a baby, so it should be an interesting summer to say the least!
- Friend Melissa visiting for the weekend
- Claire gets her 2 month shots – eek!
- Road trip to North Carolina for a wedding & spending 2 days in NYC on the way back
- Our 3 year anniversary
- Camping trip in New Hampshire
- My dad visiting for the weekend
- Friend Chloe visiting for the weekend
- Hubby’s birthday
- Weekend trip to Portland, Maine
- My sister visiting for a week
- Throw our going away party
- Start packing
- Leave MA at the start of the month
- Visit a friend in OH
- Spend 10 days or so with my in-laws in Tennessee
- Final destination: Texas!
When I look at this and think we are going to do all this travelling with Claire, it does totally overwhelm me. I’m sure we’ll make it, but I’m definitely not expecting it all to be very pretty or go quite as planned. I’m sure it’ll be exciting either way!
Questions for You:
- What plans do you have for the summer?
- What are you most looking forward to this summer?